Skip to content
- Ballyneale National School has the welfare of the student in all matters as its primary objective. The aim of the school is to provide a safe, secure, structured and stimulating educational environment where each student feels valued and cherished.
- Thus the responsibility of the school is to help each student reach his/her fullest potential. This means fostering the spiritual, moral, intellectual, social and cultural development of each student.
- Ballyneale National School is co-educational. While Ballyneale NS is a school with a Catholic ethos, it also gives due recognition to all other religions.
- The school will strive to promote, both individually and collectively, the professional and personal development of teachers through staff development programmes.
- The school will encourage the involvement of parents/guardians in their children’s education through home/school contacts and through their involvement in the Parent’s Association.
- The School will endeavour to enhance the self-esteem of everyone in the school community and to imbue in the students respect and appreciation for people and property.
- A sense of responsibility will be fostered in each child.
- We will promote gender equity amongst the teacher and pupils.
- Deanfaimid iarracht Gaeilge a labhairt.